Competition of Clinical Research Projects in Oncology
RakFond announces a competition of research projects. The aim of this funding program is to provide support to scientists to conduct clinical research in oncology and related areas.
For this competition, proposals for randomized clinical trials in oncology and related areas, including cancer prevention, diagnostics, monitoring and treatment, rehabilitation and quality of life of cancer patients will be considered.
The winner will receive funding from RakFond in the amount of up to 500 000 rubles (inclusive).
Applicants with the best projects will be given access to online service for clinical trials management Enrollme.ru and expert assistance in the clinical trial statistical design and data analysis.
Award term: up to 18 months; no-cost extension of up to 6 months can be provided in exceptional cases.
Applications submission open date: April 25, 2019
Registration of applications: until June 20, 2019
Application due date: July 01, 2019
Notice of award: by September 20, 2019
Four quick and efficient steps to apply
1. Determine if you meet the requirements for applicants
- You conduct scientific research in oncology.
- You work full-time or part-time (no less than 50%) in an organization/institution involved in oncology research.
2.Read the full text of the Request for Proposals
- Pay attention to the key dates.
- Review the requirements for the content and the form of the application (Section IV.2 of Part II of the RFP).
- Send questions related to RFP terms and conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Register your application by June 20, 2019
- Information on data required to fill the registration form is given in Section III.1.C of Part II of the RFP.
- Registration will close at 23:59 Moscow time on June 20, 2019.
- We recommend that you register as early as possible.
4. Apply by email by July 01, 2019
- Please note that the application must be submitted in English.
- Some supporting documents (cover letter, other supplementary information) may be submitted in Russian.
- Address for application submission: email@example.com
- Your application must be submitted before 11:59 p.m. Moscow time on July 01, 2019.
We are waiting for your applications and wishing you good luck!