Research projects competition funded jointly by the NPO “Foundation for Cancer Research Support” (RakFond) and SciStoreLab, LLC
NPO “Foundation for Cancer Research Support” and SciStoreLab, LLC announce a joint competition of research projects. The aim of this funding program is to provide support to scientists to conduct fundamental and exploratory scientific research in the area of molecular and cellular interaction mechanisms between tumors and the immune system.
For the competition, application submissions for projects in oncoimmunology, immunotherapy, immunoprophylaxis, immunodiagnostics, and immune cell gene therapy will be considered.
The winner will receive reagents and consumables from SciStoreLab’s catalog with the total value not exceeding 150 000 rubles and funding from RakFond in the amount of up to 100 000 rubles.
Award term: up to 1 year; no-cost extension of up to 3 months can be provided in exceptional cases.
Applications submission open date: December 12, 2018.
ATTENTION! Submission deadlines have been changed.
In accordance with the decision of the Board of Directors No. 6 dated January 25, 2019, the following changes were made to the terms of the joint competition of research projects of NPO “Foundation for Cancer Research Support” and SciStoreLab, LLC :
Application due date: February 15, 2019
Formal compliance review: February 22, 2019
Registration of applications: until February 14, 2019
Please take into account the new terms of the competition in the preparation of applications.
Four quick and efficient steps to apply
1. Determine if you meet the requirements for applicants
- You conduct scientific research in oncology.
- You work full-time or part-time (no less than 50%) in an organization/institution involved in oncology research.
- For the research project, you need reagents/consumables from SciStoreLab’s catalog (see price list in Section VIII of Part II of the RFP).
2. Read the full text of the Request for ProposalsREQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- Pay attention to the key dates.
- Review the requirements for the content and the form of the application (Section IV.2 of Part II of the RFP).
- Send questions related to RFP terms and conditions to email@example.com
3. Register your application by February 14, 2019
- Information on data required to fill the registration form is given in Section III.1.C of Part II of the RFP.
- We recommend that you register as early as possible.
4. Apply by emailAPPLICATON FORM AND TEMPLATES
- Please note that the application must be submitted in English.
- Address for application submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application must be submitted before 11:59 p.m. Moscow time on February 15, 2019.