RAKFOND ANNOUNCES A COMPETITION OF RESEARCH PROJECTS IN RADIATION THERAPY IN ONCOLOGY
The aim of this funding program is to provide funding and other means of support to the scientists and clinicians in Russia to promote research in radiation therapy in oncology and the development of novel effective cancer treatments.
Award amount: up to 1 000 000 (one million) rubles (inclusive) for research expenses (salaries excluded) – divided into two payments of up to 500 000 (five hundred thousand) rubles annually.
- Expert assistance in the study design and protocol, and statistical data analysis.
- Access to the online service for clinical trials management Enrollme.ru.
- Award Term: up to 24 months; not renewable; no-cost extension of up to 12 months can be provided in exceptional cases.
FOUR QUICK AND EFFICIENT STEPS TO APPLY
1. Determine if you meet the requirements for applicants
- You conduct scientific research in oncology and plan a research project in radiation therapy of cancer.
- You work full-time or part-time (no less than 50%) in an organization/institution involved in oncology research.
2. Read the full text of the Request for ProposalsRequest for Proposals
- Pay attention to the key dates.
- Review the requirements for the content and the form of the application (Section IV.2 of the RFP).
- Send questions related to the RFP terms and conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Register your application by May 20, 2020
- Information on data required to fill the registration form is given in Section III.1.C of the RFP.
- Registration will close at 23:59 Moscow time on May 20, 2020.
- We recommend that you register as early as possible.
4. Apply by email by July 01, 2019
- Please note that the application must be submitted in English.
- Some supporting documents (cover letter, other supplementary information) may be submitted in Russian.
- Address for application submission: email@example.com
- Your application must be submitted before 11:59 p.m. Moscow time on May 31, 2020.