RakFond’s competition of research projects in oncology
RFP Code: 2021-01
- Seventeen applications have been received in response to RFP 2021-01, 14 out of 17 are sent for scientific review. The results will be announced during the XXV Russian Oncology Congress on November 9-11, 2021.
We thank all applicants and RakFond’s experts!
The aim of this funding program is to provide funding and additional support to investigators based in Russia to promote and advance research in oncology and discovery and development of new methods of cancer prevention, diagnostics, and treatment.
Award amount: up to 500 000 (five hundred thousand) rubles (inclusive) for research expenses (salaries excluded).
- Expert assistance in the study design and protocol development, statistical data analysis.
- Access to the online service for clinical trials management Enrollme.ru.
- Award Term: up to 24 months; not renewable; no-cost extension of up to 12 months can be provided in exceptional cases.
Proposals for research projects in oncology are welcome in the following research areas:
- Clinical trials: interventional, randomized (preferred), in cancer prevention, diagnostics, monitoring, and treatment, rehabilitation and quality of life.
- Translational studies: diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers, treatment selection.
- Basic research.
FOUR QUICK AND EFFICIENT STEPS TO APPLY
1. Determine if you meet the requirements for applicants
Applicants from any domestic public or private institutions of higher education, clinics, hospitals, research centers, non-profit or for-profit organizations, registered in accordance with the Russian legislation, whose activities involve research in the area of oncology may be eligible to receive the Award.
- You are an investigator and/or a research fellow and/or a PhD student affiliated only with eligible organizations based in Russia.
- You conduct scientific research in oncology and plan a research project in the scope of this funding program.
- You work full-time or part-time (no less than 50%) or are a PhD student in an eligible organization/institution involved in oncology research.
2. Read the full text of the Request for Proposals
- Pay attention to the key dates.
- Review the requirements for the content and the form of the application (Section IV.2 of the RFP).
- Send questions related to the RFP terms and conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Register your application by September 10, 2021
- Information on data required to fill the registration form is given in Section III.1.B of the RFP.
- Registration will close at 23:59 Moscow time on September 10, 2021.
- We recommend that you register as early as possible.
4. Apply by email by September 20, 2021
- Please note that the application must be submitted in English.
- Some supporting documents (cover letter, other supplementary information) may be submitted in Russian.
- Address for application submission: email@example.com
- Your application must be submitted before 11:59 p.m. Moscow time on September 20, 2021.